The only source of knowledge is
We aspire to minimise the impact of our operations on the environment and in particular will:
- Wherever possible reduce the consumption of non-renewable raw materials during the process of construction and administrative operations.
- Raise the awareness of our workforce to the importance of environmental issues and the successful implementation of our environmental policy.
- Adopt environmental principles and procedures for minimising waste, the efficient use of energy, water and transport. We will ensure that waste is recycled wherever practical and disposed of appropriately.
- Encourage the inclusion of environmental considerations at design stage and in investment, construction and planning decisions.
- Comply with all relevant legislation which relates to our activities. Where no legislation exists, we seek to achieve the highest appropriate standards.